- Franchise Fee: $40,000
- Royalty: 5%
- Cash Investment: $250,000
- Total Investment: $497,000 - $720,000
- Founded: 2004
- Franchised: 2012
Join One Of The Fastest Growing Brands In The Industry!
B.GOOD first launched in 2004 with the premise of bringing clean, natural and locally sourced food to everyone. We call it FOOD WITH ROOTS. It’s food with heritage and origin, homemade, shared with family and friends and grown by communities. Our mission has allowed us to be one of the fastest growing brands in the industry! We currently have 60+ locations in the United States, Canada, Germany and Switzerland and expect to reach 70+ locations by 2018.
At The Forefront of the Industry
Fast casual represents the fastest growing restaurant segment in the industry. The current consumers demand the healthy and crave-able eating that B.GOOD is well-positioned to meet. Our restaurants offer a great experience that combines an affordable and sleek restaurant design with a unique menu offering that is attractive to all consumers. Our menu variety appeals to a range of consumers – young professionals, active moms, kids, health conscious & food aware people. We have equally strong penetration in urban and suburban markets.
Innovating On Technology
We are not only a leader on the food side but we push the envelope on all aspects of the restaurant business. We have one of the best-in-class technology platforms in the industry.
- We relaunched our Mobile App on Sept 2017
- Allows for mobile ordering & payment, gift redemption and loyalty
- Currently 150,000+ Users
- Generating $10m+ in sales
- Over 550,000 orders placed
- Fully integrated
- We relaunched our Website on September 2017
- Allows for online ordering
- Over 100,000 active users /month
B.GOOD Cultivates Success
We have worked tirelessly to create a highly replicable and profitable business model that allows us to expand aggressively. Our franchise support system provides the necessary foundation to ensure our partners success. We are now looking for ambitious partners to help us in our mission to spread positive food ethos!
Here’s what your get as a B.GOOD Franchise Owner:
New Restaurant Opening Support
- Brand Start-Up Training – We help develop your store’s specific start-up plan by training you on every step you’ll need to take before opening
- 8-Week Leadership Training Program – Spend eight weeks leaning every position, task and system so you can train your own team
- Opening Week Support – A B.GOOD team will arrive and help you train your team and setup
- Operational Field Support – We work hand in hand with our feet on the ground doing profitability visits and operational improvement sessions
- Comprehensive Training Platform – We utilize a comprehensive learning management system where your team can digitally take the training modules
- Operational Manuals and Guides – Best-in-class operational guides
Real Estate and Development
- Extensive Brokerage Network – Our real estate team utilizes an extensive brokerage network that helps you find quality locations
- Intelligent Site Selection – Leverage robust demographics data that helps us intelligently evaluate trade areas and sites
- Construction Management – We provide support from architectural drawings to construction management to completion of the project
Local Marketing Activation
- Monthly Calendar Planning – Your local area marketing managers work hand in hand to develop effective monthly marketing plans
- Community Events – Your local marketing managers help plan community events
Together we’re out to do something bigger than just serve wholesome, delicious food. We want our food to be the roots that connect community and inspire good.
- Multi-Unit Operations – Ability to operate multi-units to brand standards
- Geography – Deep knowledge on local market dynamics, environment and consumers
- Skillset – Experience running and developing a successful business
- Team Builder – Effectively staff, grow and retain employees through motivation & cooperation
- Finances – Meet corporate minimums for financial qualifications
- Cultural Alignment – Share B.GOOD’s mission with a strong commitment to uphold our values, beliefs and ethos
Interested? Fill out the form today!
Return to List of Franchises