Milex Complete Auto Care
- Franchise Fee: $45,000
- Royalty: 7%
- Cash Investment: $70,000
- Total Investment: $203,664 - $288,067
- Founded: 1967
- Franchised: 1967
As one of the leading franchisors in the Automotive Aftermarket Industry, Moran Family of Brands offers proven and recognized brands and the flexibility of building your business the way you want! If you are looking for the high volume general automotive repair category then Milex Complete Auto Care is for you. Or do you prefer the high-ticket transmission repair category? Then select one of the industry leaders….Mr. Transmission. If you want the best of both worlds then choose our Cobrand option that brings these two national brands together. However you want to build your business, we're here to help reach your goals!
Milex Complete Auto Care
- Reputation - 40 years of providing honest and professional auto care for a reasonable price
- Services - Specializing in general automotive repair and maintenance.
- Awards - Top 50 Oil Change Plus Chains, Franchise Times Up and Coming Franchises, EntrepreneurMagazine®Franchise 500 , and Top Military Friendly Franchise by GI Jobs Magazine
Why current franchisees chose Moran Family of Brands over "the other guys":
- Proven business systems with over 50 years of experience.
- Higher franchisee profitability, due to higher average ticket.
- Multiple revenue streams to build the business.
- Franchisor's commitment to building positive franchisee relationships.
- Experienced corporate support staff with longevity and integrity.
- Family owned – no shareholders to answer to!
- Entrepreneurial system that allows its franchisees to live the American dream.
- Ethical corporate and franchise network culture.
- Control 100% of your local market advertising investment.
- Evolving automotive industry creates exceptional opportunities.
- VetFran and MinorityFran Discounts Available.
Training & Support
You will be treated just like family!
- Moran Franchisee Support Services - Whether you are looking for a single brand opportunity or a co-brand approach, we offer you the support to build and sustain a successful business.
- On-Site and Classroom Training - During an intensive hands-on training, you will learn everything you need to know to build a successful Moran Automotive Franchise business.
- Pre-Opening Support Services – From business planning, site selection assistance, to lease negotiation and financing, the Moran support staff is committed to helping you get your business open and running smoothly as quickly as possible.
- Proven Business Systems - By following the business systems provided by Moran, you will have all the skills and tools to achieve your personal and financial goals.
- Ongoing Support Services and Franchisee Assistance – In those instances that you may need assistance, Moran is right there to help you solve operational and technical problems and identify new opportunities.
"Customers rely on you to help and are dependent upon your knowledge to assist them. It is paramount to keep yourself and your employees appraised of the ever changing makeup of today's automotive industry. Moran Family of Brands provides a constant flow of information and expertise to keep us up-to-date and in the know. This is how we have maintained such great relationships with our customers and peers alike."
-Lowell & Cindy Hester, Sandy Springs, GA Mr. Transmission
"This is a rewarding business. I enjoy working with my employees, I enjoy providing service to my customers and it has given me the stability needed to raise my family on my terms.
-Jay Pond, Jackson, MS Mr. Transmission
"We added Milex Complete Auto Care to our existing Mr. Transmission business in 2010 and it has been nothing but positive for us. We had to invest money for the equipment, but I have no regrets. We have recouped the investment in the time that I thought it would take and I am pleased with the return. We felt adding Milex was necessary to compete and to grow our customer base. We became even more profitable by doing that.
-Susan Trumble, Florence, KY Milex / Mr. Transmission
Return to List of Franchises