Bad Ass Coffee of Hawaii
- Franchise Fee: $35,000
- Royalty: 6%
- Cash Investment: $35,000
- Total Investment: $200,000 - $270,000
- Founded: 1989
- Franchised: 1995
Bad Ass Coffee of Hawaii™ serves only the finest, American-grown, gourmet,whole bean Kona, and Hawaiian coffee available on the market today. Our Signature Blend marries 10% Hawaiian coffee with coffees from around the world to offer our customers a variety of flavor profiles. Both our brand and our product are strong sellers with a growing and expanding base of repeat core customers.
Bad Ass Coffee of Hawaii currently boasts over 1,000 franchises domestically or internationally that are purchased, opened, or under construction throughout the United States, Japan, Malaysia, Taiwan, South Korea, and
When you invest in the Bad Ass Coffee of Hawaii franchise, you're getting
far more than just a store location. We can provide you and your new
business with a full range of support services to help you get your business
up and running and on the road to success quicker and easier than before.
From assistance with the primary planning stages and location selection of
your store, providing access to excellent marketing information and support,
as well as expert interior design and installation teams, to helpful opening
day assistance and beyond, we'll be there for you!
The Following Are Some Of Our Services:
- Specifications and guidance for store design and layout, signs, equipment and décor with various distinctive floor plans available to fit the particular needs of yourlocation.
- Customized store design & installation from our expert design &
- A 5-day intensive training course for you at our corporate headquarters in
Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Store grand opening assistance and supervision.
- A wide array of advertising and promotional materials.
- Easily accessible telephone consultation support.
- Customized e-commerce marketing support.
- Some services require an additional fee.
Return to List of Franchises