The Cleaning Authority
- Franchise Fee: $55,000
- Royalty: 4% - 6%
- Cash Investment: $55,000
- Total Investment: $150,000 - $200,000
- Founded: 1989
- Franchised: 1996
Building Big Businesses
A leading franchisor in the growing $46 billion cleaning services industry, The Cleaning Authority is a green home cleaning business sought after each week by over 30,000 time-crunched families looking for breathing room in their busy lives. The Cleaning Authority offers franchise opportunities that provide residual income, a flexible daily schedule, and unparalleled business management support.
Providing superior home-cleaning service for more than three decades, we understand what it takes to not only satisfy a customer's needs, but retain them for repeat business.
Designed to give you a clear advantage in the marketplace, we offer:
- Prime, protected territories.
- Ambitious marketing campaigns.
- Continuous training and unique operations support.
- Proprietary software tracking program.
Why Choose Cleaning Authority?
A Career on Your Terms
The Cleaning Authority is a superior green home-cleaning company that is offering franchise opportunities across the United States. Top 3 Reasons to Franchise with The Cleaning Authority:
- Home cleaning is a recurring cash-based business that is becoming more of a necessity for time-strapped families.
- Green cleaning is a rapidly expanding sector of the $46 billion cleaning services industry.
- Receive unparalleled business management and operations support.
Training and Support
Your Success Is Our Success
You don't have to be an expert in home-cleaning services to start your franchise. You don't even need to have a background in the industry to be successful. All that's required is ambition and the willingness to put these tools to work for you. We offer all of our franchisees thorough training and unmatched support from day one. The Cleaning Authority will support you with:
- Proprietary business management software.
- Ambitious marketing campaigns relevant to your clients.
- A well-trained call center to handle customer questions.
- New business training programs.
Return to List of Franchises