ATWORK GROUP (@Work Group)
- Franchise Fee: $35,000
- Royalty: 6.5% of sales
- Cash Investment: $150,000
- Total Investment: $152,000 - $211,500
- Founded: 1986
- Franchised: 1992
Named one of the Top U.S. Staffing Firms, The @WORK Group knows what it takes to be successful. With over 100 years of combined experience, our team has what it takes to help you achieve success.
In today's market it's important for an owner to offer a diverse range of services rather than just focusing on one sector. That's why, @WORK offers it's owners four programs to choose from- that equates to four different streams of revenue for the franchise owner. The best part is all four programs are included in the initial franchise fee! The four programs include:
- @WORK Personnel: Includes the temporary placement of employees in predominantly clerical and light industrial fields.
- @WORK Medical: Provides the temporary placement of nurses and other health professionals in medical and health care facilities.
- @WORK HelpingHands: Supplies non-medical in-home care assistants.
- @WORK Search: Full-service, direct–hire recruiting franchise. Recruiting highly sought candidates in accounting, engineering, information systems, human resource, and sales.
Why the @WORK Group
@WORK offers entrepreneurs the following:
- A low cost staffing franchise that offers entrepreneurs choice, value, and the ability to make a difference in their community.
- @WORK offers the potential for a diverse revenue stream by enabling you to tap into multiple programs within the staffing industry.
- Become a part of the US$97 billion dollar staffing industry and experience the growth that has made @WORK among the top 500 Franchises.
Training & Support
As an @WORK franchisee you'll receive unmatched training and support that will cover all-important topics of a successful business.
- Database & Marketing Plan Development
- Employee Development
- Certified Staffing Accreditation
- Sales/Business Development
- Financial Management
- And Much More
The ideal @WORK Franchisee:
- Management or professional experience in corporate America
- Sales experience or an affinity for sales
- Enjoys networking and building long lasting relationships
- Outgoing "people" personality
The Franchise Research Institute interviewed @WORK Franchisees. 92% of our franchisees rated the overall quality of the @WORK Franchise as being good or better.
When asked, "What do you like most about your Franchisor?" Common responses included:
The commitment from them to assist us in becoming successful as well as the corporate staff, they are more than willing to help out whenever needed.
We have a very close professional relationship. We are all like family. They are always willing to go the extra step to provide the very best support for us.
That's easy, the support we receive!
Return to List of Franchises