Cartridge World Offers Top Tips to Reduce Spending
Release Date: 12/21/2018
- Global Printing Experts 'Gifts' Advice for Shredding Printing Cost This Holiday Season -
As the year comes to a close, businesses nationwide are looking for ways to trim down spending –deciphering how to decrease overhead expenses and increase the bottom line to prepare for 2019. In hopes of helping small businesses efficiently cut costs, Cartridge World, a global franchise network and recognized leader in printers, printer services and cartridges, is offering their top insights on simple ways companies can invest in the right products for their business and reduce wasteful spending.
Whether it be investing in a multi-functional printer or implementing a printing policy, Cartridge World's network of more than 300 stores, recognized as the local experts, are here to help. By taking the time to understand each customer's specific needs, Cartridge World strives to help consumers save money while investing in dependable products that won't hike spending in the long run.
- Invest in a Multi-Function Printer - Most small businesses are doing more than just printing. Scanning, copying and faxing are also crucial aspects of running a business and there is no need to have three different machines to handle each of these tasks. Invest in a multi-function printer to increase efficiency while decreasing the cost of maintenance for multiple devices.
- Explore Money-Saving Options - Small businesses can further explore budget-saving printer options such as Cartridge World's "Why Buy A Printer?" program to ensure quality equipment while not breaking the bank. This program allows for companies to receive a business class printer(s) and multi-function devices with all printer maintenance and on-site service included at no additional cost in exchange for the purchasing of toner cartridges at Cartridge World.
- Understand Your Printing Needs - Matching the right printer to a business's needs is also essential in reducing print-related expenses. Inkjet printers are best for low-volume and color printing. However, laser printers are generally less expensive to operate – as much as 70 percent less – and can print at higher volumes.
- Create an Office Print Policy - Office print policies can help employees become more aware of their printing habits. The best print policies will create user guidelines to print less and spend less where possible. This can include anything from encouraging double-sided printing to promoting digital copies over paper copies.
- Don't Overpay for Delivery - Often what may appear to be a lower-priced printer cartridge can end up being more expensive after inflated delivery fees. Make sure you aren't overpaying for delivery and that cartridges will still be reasonably-priced even after delivery.
"At Cartridge World, we understand that with the chaotic nature of running a business, it can be easy to miss what may seem like 'small expenses.' Yet, these small changes can make a significant difference on your business's bottom line," said Mark Pinner, CEO of Cartridge World North America. "With the new year right around the corner, our goal is to help small businesses optimize their printing to help them save money and start 2019 off with a little extra change in their pockets."
In 2003, Cartridge World opened its first store in the United States and now has over 300 stores in North America and over 600 worldwide in 30 countries. With its sights set on adding nearly 3,000 stores to its system by 2019, Cartridge World is looking to expand its presence and clearly define itself as the global leader in ink and toner cartridge sales, printers, printing supplies, and printer maintenance for home and office customers.
About Cartridge World
Cartridge World is the global leader in high-quality cartridges, printers, printer services and advice for both the home and office customer. Stores offer customers a tremendous cost-saving alternative to printing, offering a 30-percent discount over full-priced OEM cartridges and a 100-percent satisfaction guarantee. Cartridge World has more than 600 franchised retail locations in over 30 countries. Cartridge World was recently ranked on Entrepreneur Magazine's 2016 Franchise 500 list and No. 78 on Franchise Direct's list of the Top 100 Global Franchises and listed by the Silicon Review as one of the '50 Most Admired Companies' of 2016.
SOURCE Cartridge World
Franchise News and Press Releases >