Young Rembrandts' mission is to encourage creativity, technique, and joy of the artistic process by offering a unique, step-by-step method that successfully teaches children how to draw. There are two values central to Young Rembrandts existence - the love of art, and our dedication to enriching the lives of children. We believe that drawing is a learnable skill and that every child is an artist. How to teach it is the key.
Specializing in preschool and elementary-age children, we incorporate learning effectiveness as proven by the latest studies on right and left-brain functioning, with a whole child readiness approach. Young Rembrandts uses this extraordinary key to unlock each child's joy as they discover the creative process within. At the heart of this methodology and technique, is our pure and simple love for children.
Young Rembrandts Children's Drawing Program combines a unique step-by-step method of teaching children how to draw while instilling life-long skills that lead to a child's overall personal success. Drawing is a learnable skill, therefore, each child, especially those with an interest in art, deserves the chance to be taught, just as they would be taught to read, write, add or subtract.
We invite you to investigate joining the Young Rembrandts Franchise family. A Young Rembrandts Franchise offers a valuable, repeatable product, a marketable service in an exclusive territory, and a profitable business with a low start-up cost. Our corporate office is there to give you the support and training you need to bring this unique curriculum to children in your area. If you are attracted to a wise investment with a potential for strong financial returns, and making the world a brighter place, we look forward to hearing from you!
A Profitable Business
- Owning and operating a Young Rembrandts Franchise, you'll control your own destiny. Following our cost and revenue structure, your business will grow relative to the time and energy you invest, and how aggressively you choose to market. Young Rembrandts can be a very profitable business!
A Rewarding Career
- Love what you do for a living! By building positive relationships in your community, teaching children life-long skills, while enjoying personal freedom, your life will be richly rewarding.
A Valuable Product
- Young Rembrandts' Drawing Curriculum offers a step-by-step technique that promotes learning and development. Children enjoy the classes, and learn the fundamentals of drawing that can be applied to any artistic endeavor they choose.
A Marketable Service
- Young Rembrandts' proven business system can be applied to any market territory. The time is NOW! High quality after-school programs are in demand more than ever. Parents and teachers understand the value of enrichment, and the positive impact on children's lives and academic performance.
The Ideal Young Rembrandts Candidate:
- A strong leader with great people skills, committed to quality and excellence
- A networker and connector in their community, determined to be a successful entrepreneur
- A desire to positively impact a community and improve education
- Strong business and management skills are essential to being a Young Rembrandts Franchisee. But, a certified teaching or art degree is not required.
Return to List of Franchises