THE NEXT GENERATION OF CHILD CARE FRANCHISES
AN INVESTMENT THAT GROWS!
Lightbridge Academy franchise owners are part of a family that truly cares, supports and encourages each other every step of the way. Find out how you can join our Circle of Care through this child care opportunity!
A fine-tuned system
Lightbridge Academy was founded in 1997 as a family owned business and began franchising in 2011. Now, we are a fast-growing regional network of child care centers. Our system successfully balances quality education, family-focused customer service and a genuine sense of care from the core of our business model.
As a business, child care has attractive attributes you won't find in any other industry!
- Enriched quality of life - most nights, weekends and holidays off!
- A NEED, not a WANT service
- Recurring revenue
- Recession-resistant business
Educational child care is in high demand!
The Solution For Working Parents™
Our outstanding reputation and loyal following are the result of our programs and services, created specifically to meet the needs of working parents and their children we care for. This puts Lightbridge Academy in the position of providing an always-in-demand service, meaning that there is a constantly renewing consumer base.
Lightbridge Academy features:
- Leading-edge safety and security systems for parents' peace of mind
- Internet video monitoring and eCommunication tool that keep parents connected, in real time
- Whiteboard and iPad technology in the classroom
- Hours and availability that ease the stress of parents' work schedule
- Seedlings Early Childhood Educational Curriculum - a Lightbridge Academy exclusive
A business set for the future
As dual-income families become the norm in society, the businesses that cater to these families will be in ever-increasing demand. Lightbridge Academy has recognized this trend and meets the challenge through our Circle of Care, where the needs of parents are addressed alongside those of children.
A Lightbridge Academy center provides franchisees with sizeable and steady revenue from tuition, as well as support streams that can be considerable. Your center can generate additional revenue by offering programs such as:
- Extracurriculars including ballet, karate, soccer, etc.
- Back-up care
- Babysitting for clients' after-hours needs
- Summer camp for enrolled students and school aged children outside of Lightbridge Academy
Parents spend an enormous amount of time and heart in choosing a child care center. They invest emotionally in the center they decide upon. So they want to stay there for the long-term - and the majority of them do. To them, Lightbridge Academy isn't a business; it's an alma mater that they want to share with others.
Your community and a growing market need you
- Between 2006 and 2010, the percentage of parents reporting child care as a necessity rose from 49% to 57%. 1
- The $48 billion child care industry will continue to grow as the economy continues to recover, unemployment decreases and more parents re-enter the workforce.2
- In 2011, 12.5 million children under age 5 were in some type of child care arrangement.3
1 As reported by the National Association of Child Care Resources & Referral Agencies (NACCRRA) in 2010.
2 As reported by IBISWorld, Day Care in the US: Market Research Report.
3 As reported by IBISWorld, Day Care in the US: Market Research Report.
NO FRANCHISE IS MORE REWARDING
The child care field presents unique opportunities as both a vocation and a business. If you're looking to make a difference in the world, in your town and in our future, Lightbridge Academy provides a way to do it, while owning a great business.
You have what it takes
There is nothing more important in a society than the care and education of its children and there is nothing more gratifying than the relationships that you build with the families that you support and nurture throughout the years. However, you may find that being an educator is not your calling and that you enjoy managing the back end of the business. You need to be where you can contribute the most, and you have the option. Every franchisee must possess:
With this commitment comes the richest rewards imaginable - the happiness and well-being of children and their families.
- A commitment to follow the Lightbridge Academy system
- Recurring revenue
- A belief in our core values
You need a sense of purpose
We consider it an honor to be connected to the children, families and educators who make up our Circle of Care. Those who become Lightbridge Academy franchisees do too. As a Lightbridge Academy franchise owner, you become part of a family that truly cares, supports and encourages one another. It is a franchise opportunity unlike any other.
We offer a number of programs designed to reward and support franchise owners including:
- Referral Program: participating franchisees can earn $5,000 for referrals who acquire a franchise.
- Graduated Royalty Fee Program: to make it easier as you grow, you only pay 4 percent for the first six months of ownership, after month seven, 7 percent of gross revenue.
- Funding Assistance: benefit from our expertise in franchise financing as well as our outstanding relationships with lenders offering programs just for franchisees.
- Lease Assurance: the Lightbridge Academy Assurance Group, in certain instances, will provide financial assurances to the landlords of our franchisees, including guaranteeing the payment of rent.
Contact us for more information!